Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Videos von den German Nationals 2009
Nachdem ich dazu gekommen bin alles was ich hochladen wollte hochzuladen hier mal ne kleine Zusammenfassung Wink

That scramble was easy...Unfortunatly i decided to do a safety solve first. Finally it was my best time in that competition.

My girlfriend doing her 2nd official and successful BLD-Solve. This was her safety-solve-attempt, she has already done sub 5 attempts at home. She is so ambitious at Speedcubing and has so much fun at it! I'm very proud of her Smile

the title say all Wink

16.43 19.05 17.94 (20.52) (15.33) = 17.81 Average

This could have been a quite nice average if I'd not messed up that 4th solve. So it's just another FAIL -_-

FAIL -_-

That time is bad for having no parity. Nevertheless it's my fastest official 4x4x4 solve on video. By the way it was part (and best solve) of my epic failure average in the 4x4x4 final.

27.69 (25.50) 31.68 (32.22) 30.28 = 29.88 Average

Unfortunatly my father only filmed my last 3 solves. But why not upload them Wink
Was ist das für ein OH CUBE?
Diansheng. Ein alter (gekauft als die gerade rauskamen).
Für mich is des immer noch so faszinierend,wie man den 3x3 in so kurzer zeit blind lösen kann. also echt RESPEKT!
Dann Pasquale sau gut beim Megaminx Smile
uuuund Berit natürlich auch super blind solve Smile mit 7 Minuten wär ich überglücklich , Daumen hoch Wink

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste