WCA-Regulations, ab Juli 2015
https://github.com/cubing/wca-documents/issues/272

Zitat:KitClement commented Jun 16, 2015

The most talked about regulation in this update seems to be A1c. I should have followed up with Sarah on getting a clarification written sooner, that was definitely my fault. After talking with her, we came up with this:

Zitat:A1c+) [clarification] When using discretion, delegates should consider preventing competitors from being a severe detriment to the competition while still upholding the spirit of the WCA and providing a fun atmosphere for competitors. Delegates should also not punish competitors for "poor" results when they are competing to the best of their abilities.

It's a bit open ended, but I think that's the idea -- the application of this regulation should really depend on the context of the competition being held and whether the intentionally poor result is a significant detriment to that competition. For example, at a small, side-events competition with FMC, an intentionally poor FMC solution may not be a large detriment, but at a larger national/regional competition, grading these solutions may be a detriment.

Thoughts?

Es kommt also immer auf den Einzelfall an. Der Hauptgrund für diese Änderung ist, dass Delegates mit den alten Regeln überhaupt keine Handhabe hatte.

Stefan: Es geht dabei nur um die ganz offensichtlichen und drastischen Fälle. Alles andere lässt sich eh nicht feststellen. Beispiel: Jemand macht Blind-Events mit ohne die geringste Ahnung davon zu haben.

Alex: Wichtig ist, dass das frühzeitige zurücksetzen der Stackmat zum DNF führen MUSS.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
WCA-Regulations, ab Juli 2015 - von Floppyfeind - 17.06.2015, 20:57
RE: WCA-Regulations, ab Juli 2015 - von AlexICG - 18.06.2015, 11:45
RE: WCA-Regulations, ab Juli 2015 - von Fritz - 18.06.2015, 14:01
RE: WCA-Regulations, ab Juli 2015 - von Laura - 18.06.2015, 14:02

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste